Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and
IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through our global network of datacenters.
Integrated tools, DevOps and a marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to internet-scale solutions.
Azure is the only consistent hybrid cloud
Build and deploy wherever you want with Azure, the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Connect data and apps in the cloud and on-premises—for maximum portability and value from your existing investments. Azure offers hybrid consistency in application development, management and security, identity management and across the data platform.
- Extend Azure on-premises and build innovative, hybrid apps with Azure Stack.
- Connect on-premises data and apps to overcome complexity and optimise your existing assets.
- Distribute and analyse data seamlessly across cloud and on-premises.
Azure is the cloud for building intelligent apps
Use Azure to create data-driven, intelligent apps. From image recognition to bot services, take advantage of Azure data services and artificial intelligence to create new experiences—that scale—and support deep learning, HPC simulations and real-time analytics on any shape and size of data.
- Develop breakthrough apps with built-in AI.
- Build and deploy custom AI models at scale, on any data.
- Combine the best of Microsoft and open source data and AI innovations.
Azure is the cloud you can trust
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud. Join them. Take advantage of Microsoft security, privacy, transparency and the most compliance coverage of any cloud provider.
- Achieve global scale on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 42 announced regions.
- Detect and mitigate threats with a central view of all your Azure resources through Azure Security Center.
- Rely on the cloud with the most comprehensive compliance coverage (70+ compliance offerings) and recognised as the most trusted cloud for U.S. government institutions.